1. Your activation and use of this fulfillment website is subject to verification. Only one user account may be active per individual at the same time.
2. Only the designated user and/or spouse or children that are considered to be "immediate family" may have access to and use any of the available benefits. This includes, but is not limited to, the redemption and activation of any benefits. No third party may redeem or activate any benefit on behalf of a user, even with the permission of the user.
3. User and immediate family may not share or distribute benefits, coupons or other savings to non-users in any way and through any medium. This includes, but is not limited to, the posting of coupon codes and other user benefits.
4. User may not offer their access for resale to other parties. Use of this website and access to benefits are nontransferable.
5. User will not violate any local, state or federal laws with regards to the use of their user account and access of this website.
6. It is understood and acknowledged that all coupons, discounts, benefits and all other offers that are listed or available through the use of their user account and access to this fulfillment website may be amended, terminated, changed or altered at the sole discretion of management. If such changes, modifications or enhancements cause an increased expense in the delivery of benefits, then Management, at it's option, may assess members for direct pass through costs and reasonable administrative fees not to exceed 20% of the annual membership amount in a single year. New benefits and offers may also be added while other benefits may be amended or canceled entirely based on availability and quality of service.
7. User will hold harmless and indemnify management for all actions, representations and claims provided through this program and it is acknowledged that management will not be held liable for any loss or offer that is not accepted by merchant or other providers.
8. Your membership is active immediately upon full payment of annual activation fee and we will contact you to renew on the anniversary date of your first activation unless you call to cancel your membership prior to renewal date. Management reserves the right to alter the frequency of billing to monthly, quarterly or semi-annually at it's option however the total amount billed annually will not change.
9. If for any reason you're not satisfied with your Membership or Services and wish to cancel, you must contact Customer Service.